Woosage was established to provide an off-the-shelf solution to the problem of integrating the WooCommerce e-commerce platform with the Sage accounting package. After years of providing a custom solution we developed two variants of Woosage to deal with the most common issues – pushing orders to Sage and synchronising stock levels. We have continued to enhance both versions to provide a comprehensive solution covering orders, prices, stock, products and price lists.
Woosage is developed and supported by Vizulate, based in West Yorkshire, UK. We have been developing custom e-commerce websites for over 8 years, so we have a deep understanding of WooCommerce and Sage 50 Accounts.
Woosage Essentials makes light work of automatically transferring orders from WooCommerce to Sage without any need for manual intervention.
Automatically transfer WooCommerce orders to Sage 50.
- Import orders to Sage as Sales Orders or Sales Invoices
- Customer-specific and default Account Codes in Sage
- Supports Product Add-ons, Bundles and Composites
The orders are transferred periodically (defined in configuration) and held in a local database, before importing to Sage as Sales Orders or Sales Invoices (also configurable). The status of transfers is reflected in the WooCommerce Orders section of the website. The status of order transfers can also be inspected locally via the Woosage Control Centre application.
Woosage Professional ensures that the stock on your website is always up to date.
Using Sage 50 as the stock master record, automatically keeping WooCommerce updated.
- Online stock updated with stock purchases, adjustments and offline sales
- Automatically allocate stock for online orders
- Handles back-orders (negative stock option in Sage)
- Match existing customers using email address
- Automatically create Sage Customer Accounts for all customers or only logged-on customers
- Create and update website products from Sage
- Sync Sage Price Lists with Role Based Pricing in WooCommerce
Please Note: Woosage is designed for Sage 50 Accounts UK version, which is sold predominantly in the UK and ROI (Eire). It is also used in Malta, South Africa, Australia & New Zealand. Woosage is not compatible with other versions of Sage.